Frequently Asked Questions
I am having trouble completing my Registration, what should I do?
My course is not listed on the registration page.
If you do not see your course listed on the registration page, it is because...
- Courses typically open for registration 1 week before the official start date of the course. It maybe too early to register for your course. If you do not see your course listed 3 days before the official start date, please contact us.
- If your course has already started, your instructor's registration deadline may have passed. Please contact your instructor to confirm the registration deadline and have him/her email us if they are going to allow you to register late.
I can't locate the course Access Code. Where is it?
If you have purchased your Access Code from our Online Store, your Access Code will be made available during the purchase and will also be included in your confirmation email. If you cannot locate your Access Code you can contact us via the Help Desk.
If you have purchased the OnMusic Appreciation 3rd Edition Access Card through your bookstore or McGraw-Hill your Access Code can be located within the Access Card package. You will have to tear off the pull tab to reveal the Access Code.
I can't locate the course Online Access Code. Where is it?
- If you purchased Online Access for a course through our Online Store, you should receive your Access Code on the computer screen and via a confirmation e-mail.
If you have purchased the OnMusic Access Card through your bookstore the Access Code can be located within the Access Card package. You will have to tear off the pull tab to reveal the Access Code.
- If you cannot locate the confirmation e-mail, make sure you have checked your spam folder, and please contact us.
If you purchased an Online Access for a Jazz or Rock course from McGraw-Hill website, you should receive your Access Code via a confirmation e-mail.
Make sure you have checked your spam folder. If you cannot locate the confirmation e-mail contact McGraw-Hill customer service. They may be reached between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, Monday through Friday. We highly recommend you call them instead of e-mail.
Telephone: (877) 833-5524
Fax: (614) 759-3749
When I click the Submit button, nothing happens.
Please make sure you have filled out all of the required fields on the Registration form. The required fields are marked with a blue asterisk *. Please scroll to the top of the page and carefully check each field starting from School field. If there is an error there will be red text next to the field.
I registered for the wrong school/instructor/class.
If you registered for the wrong school/instructor/class, you can contact us and we will manually transfer your account to the correct course. Please DO NOT do any course work until we have transferred you.
I would like to re-take an online course but it doesn't allow me to re-register. How do I re-register?
If you are re-taking a course, you do not need to re-register. Just follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have permission from the school and your instructor to re-take the course.
- Contact us with the following information and let us know you want to re-take the course: Full name, college, course name, course semester, and name of your Instructor.
- After we receive your information, we will manually transfer you from the previous semester to the current semester. You will receive an email as soon as your transfer is processed.
I am trying to re-register because I want to use the Access Code/DVD on different computer. It will not allow me to re-register.
If you have already registered with us, you do not need to re-register. You can use the same Login Name and Password to log into the course using another computer. Just make sure you have all of the necessary software installed on that computer and make sure you do your Computer Setup in the course.